FLY Annual Silent Auction (online) & Agape Meal (via Zoom)
2020… what a year! First Lutheran Youth invite you to set aside some time to reflect, spread joy, and anticipate the birth of Christ with our annual Christmas-time fundraiser with a 2020 twist! Thank you for supporting FLY! There are two components to this event:
Items will be on display in the building, but with limited open hours, the auction will primarily be online. For assistance or to schedule a time to bid in person, please contact Kandy in the church office:
#308-237-5544 or [email protected].
Use the following steps to create your account and begin bidding online!
- Go to https://www.32auctions.com/flykearney
- Click “login” on the top right corner of page (on teal colored banner, next to “help”).
- Click “Create an account now” on bottom right of screen:
- Fill in each field (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Confirm Email Address, Password). Check each box that you agree to their policies):
- Login to the auction using your email and password, click on “Login.”
- You will be directed to our auction home screen. Click the green button, “View All Items:”
- Items will appear in grid form, with a photo, title, and brief description:
- Click on an individual title to view more information. Once you have clicked, be sure to scroll down the page for item details and donor information.
- Place your bid! Simply click on “Bidding” and enter the amount you wish to bid (or “Buy Now” to secure the item at/just above its retail value!).
Part 2: Advent Agape Meal via Zoom – Sunday, December 6 @ 6-7:30pm
What is in Agape Meal? It is a Christian fellowship meal recalling the meals Jesus shared with disciples during his ministry and expressing the koinonia (community, sharing, fellowship) enjoyed by the family of Christ – with a 2020 twist: it’s on Zoom!
You prepare your simple meal at home, ready to serve, and join the Zoom! FLY will host this event that is part worship, part storytelling, part fellowship and eating together, and all heart.
Two surprise live auction items will be featured on Zoom, so be ready for bidding!
To attend the Advent Agape Meal via Zoom, you are asked only for a free-will donation of any amount.
You can make a donation by making a cash or check donation designated “FLY Agape Meal” to the offering box or sent to church office.
Please RSVP by Sunday, December 6 @ 12pm. The Zoom link will be shared with all participants on the afternoon of the event. We hope you’ll join us!