Trunk-or-Treat Volunteer Instructions
The First Lutheran Church Let Your Light Shine Trunk-Or-Treat Event will take place from 12:45 to 2:15pm on Sunday, October 30th
- Congregational Members: We need congregational members to bring trunk/truckbed displays. Set-up occurs anytime between 9am-12:30pm. Plan to stay the entirety of the event, until 2:15pm.
- Plan for 250 trunk-or-treaters. Pre-wrapped candies or trinkets work well (no homemade items please).
- Costumes and games are encouraged. In the case of inclement weather, event will move indoors. In that scenario, folks with trunk displays are encouraged to bring as much or as little of their display into the church as they would like — the ultimate goal is a fun event for kids.
- Save your parking stall: CLICK HERE
- FLC Youth: Our youth are encouraged to volunteer for our Trunk-Or-Treat Event. Volunteer hours can be used toward a Confirmation service requirement. There are many volunteer opportunities!
- Youth Volunteers: SIGN UP HERE
- Contact Stefani Wegner for any questions (StefaniDWegner@gmail.com).
Trunk-or-Treat Theme Ideas
Theme Ideas from Oriental Trading Company: https://www.fun365.
Trunk-or-Treat Game & Activity Ideas
- Halloween Games from Oriental Trading Company: https://www.orientaltrading.
com/toys-games-and-novelties/ games-and-activities/ halloween-a1-550229+1237-1. fltr
- Halloween Games from Party City: https://www.partycity.com/
- Halloween Games can be purchased at Target in Kearney (or online Target.com: https://www.target.com/c/